- OPENPediatrics study is a featured article in the March 2014 issue of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- The OPENPediatrics team is attending the 2014 World Congress on Pediatric Intensive and Critical Care in Istanbul from May 4-7.
- March’s World Shared Practices Forum, hosted by Dr. Joseph Brierley discussing ECMO, will be available March 25th.
- Videos of presentations at the ANZICS/ACCN Intensive Care Annual Scientific Meeting will soon be available on OPENPediatrics
- Program Director Dr. Burns recently presented on OPENPediatrics and innovative platforms at IBM Connect 2014.
The OPENPediatrics global health application aims to provide education on general principles and optimal practice in the diagnosis and care of a critically ill child to healthcare providers around the world.Learn More
Why is it needed?
Why is it needed?
In this video, OPENPediatrics’ Traci Wolbrink, MD, MPH, makes a moving case for the impact the platform could have on the care of critically ill children all over the world. As she says, “All around the world there are children who are critically ill, and unless you provide the right care at the right time in the right way, these children will die.”Learn More
We’re Pleased to Announce the Launch of the Inaugural Nursing World Shared Practice Forum
9 Days ago
April 15, 2014 marked the release of the inaugural Nursing World Shared Practice Forum on OPENPediatrics. The first forum was...
OPENPediatrics is Going Web-Based
25 Days ago
OPENPediatrics is pleased to announce the launch of the next version of the program on April 1, 2014. OPENPediatrics is...
Boston Globe Reports on Collaboration Between Rehma Fund and OPENPediatrics
29 Days ago
In January, Boston Globe Columnist Scott Kirsner, reported on the recent collaboration between the Rehma Fund and OPENPediatrics. His story,...