- The August Nursing World Shared Practice video by Ulrika Kreicbergs speaking about Family Bereavement is now available on OP.
- The OPENPediatrics team recently attended the 2014 World Congress on Pediatric Intensive and Critical Care in Istanbul. Videos from the congress will be available on OP soon.
- The OPENPediatrics team will be taking a break from World Shared Practice Forum in August but will return in September with Dr. Peter Rimensberger.
- Videos of presentations at the ANZICS/ACCN Intensive Care Annual Scientific Meeting will soon be available on OPENPediatrics
- Program Director Dr. Burns recently presented on OPENPediatrics and innovative platforms at IBM Connect 2014.
The OPENPediatrics global health application aims to provide education on general principles and optimal practice in the diagnosis and care of a critically ill child to healthcare providers around the world.Learn More
Why is it needed?
Why is it needed?
In this video, OPENPediatrics’ Traci Wolbrink, MD, MPH, makes a moving case for the impact the platform could have on the care of critically ill children all over the world. As she says, “All around the world there are children who are critically ill, and unless you provide the right care at the right time in the right way, these children will die.”Learn More
Forbes Publishes Article about Value of OPENPediatrics
33 Days ago
On July 21, 2014 Sean Hogan, VP of Healthcare at IBM, wrote an article in Forbes on behalf of IBM...
OPENPediatrics Receives Health on the Net Certification
47 Days ago
Health on the Net Foundation (HON) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that supports the appropriate use of useful and reliable...
We’re Pleased to Announce the Launch of the Inaugural Nursing World Shared Practice Forum
129 Days ago
April 15, 2014 marked the release of the inaugural Nursing World Shared Practice Forum on OPENPediatrics. The first forum was...